Monday, December 01, 2025

Growing up too fast!

Dear Addie,

I know I will probably say this in the weeks and months and even years to come, but you are just growing up too fast. I love this age that you are right now. You are learning so much and your daddy and I have grown more and more in love with you - our beautiful and funny little girl! We are truly blessed!

Here are a few things that you have been doing in the past couple of months:

Praying for us at the dinner table: "Dear God, thank you for food and family. Amen!" That is your simple prayer right now and you say it all by yourself now...even in front of guests!

You tell everyone your FULL name - Addison Grace Tubaugh!

You have started to "free style" going up the stairs. Really!?! This just seems like something that you shouldn't be able to do yet.

You continue to love to sing - lots and lots of songs!

You now get out of your toddler bed before one of us comes to get you. I remember the morning that I heard you say "good morning mommy, I am awake!" as I was finishing my shower.

You can climb into you car seat all by yourself and often will get mad if one of us tries to help you.

You have moved up to the bigger classroom at church. You now make crafts to bring home each week.

You play with other kids your age now! Your new friend Payton was here a couple of weeks ago and it was so cute watching you and her jump together holding hands, sitting on a chair together, and playing with your car together! I love that you are making friends!

You let Zoe out of her house when we get home. The day that called Upstairs to Zoe that she needed to wait until you took your coat off was too cute. "Odie, wait me taking off my coat first!!"

We love you so much and can't wait yo make more memories.

No comments: