Sunday, March 11, 2012

L is for ladder

Dear Addison,

Daddy, baby John, you and I went to the park this afternoon after you woke up from your nap! Boy, did you surprise us as to how B.I.G. you have gotten. You climbed the ladder all by yourself. I actually missed it the first time, because I was sitting on a bench feeding baby John and you and Daddy were off playing. You came to find me right away though to tell me that you climbed up it all by yourself. I then went with you to find "your ladder" as there are quite a few at this park. I watched you and then climbed up after you. We walked over to the big slide and then came my next surprise. You didn't want my help at all! Daddy said you can do it all by yourself. I watched! Wow!

We had such a good time at the park. I am so glad there is a wonderful park right in our neighborhood. I am positive that we will spend many days there as you grow up!

No comments: