We love you so much and I can definitely say for sure that you tug on our heartstrings each and every day. I can honestly say that your daddy and I each night make a comment after you have gone to bed about how much we love you. You are such a wonderful little girl!
Tonight, I brought John upstairs to bed close to a full hour after we tucked you in. And what did I see - you were walking back in forth in your toddler bed. I asked you what you were doing and you said "reading." I went in to once again tuck you in and you asked me to read with you. How could I resist! We read the animal book together and then I got to sing you the "Good night sweetheart" song one more time. You sing so beautifully with me!
Here are a few other VERY CUTE things that you have said recently:
- On Sunday, daddy and I cut Zoe's hair a bit (even though she really needs a trip to a groomer) and there was a pile of her hair laying on a towel. You said "that's part of Zoe...put it back on her!" You were so sure about this - sorry baby girl, I can't put hair back on Zoe, it will grown back!
- A few weeks ago, you stood by the end of the car looking out to our front yard and wondered where your snowman went. I told you then that it had been too warm outside and rainy...so your snowman had to go away to somewhere where it was colder! Well, this morning you once again stood there looking - this time with your little hand held up above your eyes like you were looking a far away for your snowman. Sweetie - your snowman is at the North Pole... You seemed to be OK with this answer! I wish we could have had another good snow this season so that we could have made a really BIG snowman...but spring and warm weather came too soon this year. There was only 12" of snow in total this winter. Here is a picture of you all bundled up the day that we built your snowman outside!
- You have recently stopped saying "me do" and have started say "I" usually in the right context now.
- You LOVE to play hide and seek! Even though you usually tell us where you are. You laugh so loud when we try to guess and we are wrong. Often times, you want to hide from whoever is coming over when they get here you tell them to find you.
No comments:
Post a Comment