Monday, April 09, 2012

Your first word is...drum roll please!

Dear John,

I am so excited to say that you said your first word tonight. You have been quite vocal over the past few months making all sorts of sounds and laughter! However, tonight came the first word: Ma Ma!!! Yeah, I won!

Addie said "Da Da" first, so I suppose this is very fitting. Are you a Momma's boy? Time will only tell!

Last week, when I was trying to get you to say either "ma ma" or "da da", here was a conversation that your sister and I had:

Me: Ma ma, da da (directed to you)
Addie: Mommy, John doesn't like those words.
Me: Really, well then what words does he like?
Addie: He likes the Addie word best!

I laughed so hard at your sisters reasoning! You laughed too!! You laugh so easily at your sister. She says "John's so happy!" I think she loves it when you so easily laugh! And now I live it when you say my name - Ma ma!

No comments: