Dearest Addie,
This thought has come to me the last several weeks as I hear about some challenging mother-son/daughter situations with other ladies in my home group. A couple of the other ladies are having very difficult times with their 15 year old children. I will have to remember their responses though - just pray!
Addie, you love to tell me how much you love daddy and me right now! You say several times each day - "Mommy/Daddy, I love you this much!" Holding your arms out as wide as you can possibly stretch them. You usually add that I am your very best friend!
Oh, how I pray that we will always have a close and loving relationship. But in the times of trouble, I know that we both have a Father in Heaven who IS love! He models the best kind of love their is and I pray to just be able to love others as He loves us!
Sweat heart, I LOVE you SOOOO much, with MY arms stretched out as far as I can!

No comments:
Post a Comment