Thursday, August 23, 2012

"Johnny Boy" Standing!

Dear John,

Addie has a new nickname for you...yep, it's Johnny Boy. In the matter of days, it went from Baby John (which still on occasion is heard) to this new one. I still call you Baby John, mostly out of habit...but I know that you are not a baby anymore. I guess I just want to hold on to your babyhood as much as possible, because I know all too soon you will be as big as Addie is right now (walking, running, jumping, talking, and ...)! So, I suppose I will have to get used to calling you Johnny Boy (...or something else).

This week, standing everywhere! You are pulling yourself up to standing on just about everything - doors, windows, couches, tables, cupboards, stairs, you name it! Standing and then surfing... watching you start to walk holding onto objects is awesome! I think you love being mobile as now you can get to where you want on your own.



No comments: