Dear Addie,
All I want for Christmas...is a sick little girl. :-(
Well, not really.
Perhaps you will still feel better by Christmas Day, but the weekend before is not working out so well. We traveled to Pa and Grandma's house to celebrate together. Yesterday, was probably the first time ever that I saw tears come out of your beautiful blue eyes because you didn't feel well. We did a lot of cuddling yesterday. You did have some spurts of energy playing with Emma, but for the most part you just didn't feel great - coughing, runny nose, and a low level fever. I hope we don't get everyone else sick too.
Daddy slept with you in your bed for a couple hours and then Mommy came in around 1:00 AM to sleep with you the rest of the night. We cuddled all night. You really did sleep pretty well, but you move a lot at night! At 3:00, you woke up and said you were thirsty. I went and got you water and you drank up. Then, you said you would like some more medicine. You also wanted apples, but you wanted our apples at our home, not grandma's. Afterwards, you slept the rest of the night and didn't wake up until 7:45. You seem a little bit better this morning and you have an appetite...for grandma's apples!
Hopefully, Mickey's Christmas show and some presents will cheer you up!

No comments:
Post a Comment