Dear Addie,
Yesterday you came running downstairs in the morning telling me that you had a surprise for me. I asked you what your surprise was. And you replied, God healed my bumps. There are no more on the backs of my legs!
I love your faith! It teaches us so much!
Matthew 9:22 - Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed at that moment.
While your "bumps" are not completely gone yet, they are healing up and I have to believe that our prayers have helped. They all of a sudden just started healing up after two years of various treatments.
I can't wait until our prayers are answered. You laughed when daddy started to pray that God would heal your bumps and make the back of your legs "smooth like a baby's butt!"
No comments:
Post a Comment