Dear Addie,
Third time is a charm! Isn't that what they always say? This past Saturday, you gave me a kiss after I stayed at the back of the room for a few minutes (your standard ask these days) and I left the dance room.
I went out to the lobby with John and watched the TV monitor. I saw you perform all of your dance moves and was very proud of you. At the end of the ballet portion you came running out to me to get your tap shoes on. You had a huge smile on your face and was so excited that you had done it! Mommy, I did it!! I helped you with your new tap shoes and then you went right back into the room without even a backward glance. Once again, I was able to watch you. Same was true when tap was over and it was time for gymnastics.
It only took three times for you to be excited about this new class! I can't wait until daddy gets to see you next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment