Wow, it has been a very long time since I have published an entry on this blog site. You have done so much growing since the last time. And so much of you is now a little boy and not a baby. In the past few months, your vocabulary has grown by leaps and bounds. And there are few words and phrases that I wanted to jot down now before I have forgotten them. I suppose I have already forgotten some.
Addins! This one is by far my favorite. This is what you call Addie when you refer to her by her full name, Addison. For a few weeks this is the only thing you called her and I laughed each time.
Me side! Most everything is "me" this "me that" these days. When we are in the car and you see something outside on your side that you like and you want to point out. You yell excitedly "me side!" I almost don't want to tell you that the correct grammar would be "my side," because the phrase is just so cute.
You have also now progressed to calling Zoe her real name. At least, you went from "woof" to "Zoe". Addie used to call her Odie for a very long time before turning to Zoe.
| At the Little Gym...we started classes in January - You love gymnastics! |
| Checking out the hollow tree at the Worthington Square Mall Playground |
| Dressed up with Addins! |
No comments:
Post a Comment