Dear Addison,
Yeah! You said you first full sentence last night. "Daddy's painting baby John's room." Yep, that was it - your first sentence longer than 2 or 3 words and you didn't miss any words to make it complete. We were jumping on the mattress upstairs in the loft, and I asked you what Daddy was doing. This was your reply!
We have been SO impressed with your vocabulary. It has increased incredibly so in just the past couple of weeks, but you have always had a lot of words to say.
You are very good at saying the A-B-C's by yourself (actually when I try to help you, you say "No, Addie does.") and you can count to 15 also. You also are getting good at answering questions when I ask you what a certain letter is or even what the color you are looking at is. Keep it up, baby girl!
Love, Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment