Dear Addie,
We had fun trying to fly a kite last night. There was a small breeze so we thought that we would try. It has been so nice outside in the evenings the past week and I have especially enjoyed playing outside. We have run through the yard, played tag, hide and seek, and twirled around. And now we can add flying a kite to the list. Here are some pictures...
On another note, my conversation with you tonight at bedtime was precious. I could have stayed up there just talking with you, but I know that you need your sleep. You told me that daddy had moved your iHome to the other side of the nightstand so it wouldn't be too loud for you, and so that you couldn't reach the buttons. While you were explaining this to me you held your hands up as if questioning it. Too cute! Then you said that if you could grow up like me then you would be tall and could reach it too. I pray that I may be able to help you grow up into a very special young lady... And tall like me (one day you will realize that I am not that tall).



No comments:
Post a Comment