Monday, December 01, 2025

We're a team...

Dear Addie and John,

Once again, the two of you are creating "Ahhhhh" moments. The last couple of days, Addie you would one up to John and wrap your arms around John giving him a hug. He started to wrap his arms around Addie's waist returning her hug! It was so adorable. The two of you have done this on command quite a few times since the first one. Of course, I never seem to have a camera or a phone available at the moment these hugs happen.

Addie you also have started saying a cute new phrase. Your new phrase is "We're a team!" This us most often times in reference to you and John. Tonight as we were putting John to sleep, you come up and hugged him as he was curled up in my arms and you old him: "John, we re a tem and I will always be there for you!" I love your heart for your brother!

One very happy mama!

No comments: