Dear Addie,
It was your last day of preschool, but the first day that you walked right into the classroom without even a glance back or asking me to stay for a few minutes! How ironic is that!! Every drop off prior to this last one, you wanted me to either stay for a few minutes or you would whine just a little bit as I turned away to leave, sometimes even calling for me. But then you were fine and never wanted to leave when I came back to pick you up just a few hours later.
On this last day, your class had beach party and mommies were invited back for it. We had fun eating lunch together with all of your friends from school! I loved it when Emily and her mommy came into the room and when you saw her (she was not in class that day), you yelled "Emily, I am so glad you made it. Come sit next to me!! I love you so much!" We'll, I guess I know who your best friend was during the first year of your preschool. We will try to get together with Emily for play dates this summer, and hopefully she will be in your class next year too. I am so glad that you have found some good friends at school; you seem to know everyone's name in your class!
Here is your first day and last day of preschool picture - you do look a little bit older! My preschooler!

No comments:
Post a Comment