Dear John,
I am so sorry that you had to get this awful cold that Addie started then gave to me. Especially during vacation. That is just not a fun place to be. You have such a bad cough. It sounds like you would have a hoarse voice if you talked more than you do. It is close to a wheezing sound but not quite. But you are such a happy little guy even when you are sick.

Your car seat got a bath tonight, though. On the way home from a seafood buffet dinner, just past our street...I had seen a beautiful sunset that I wanted to take a picture of so Daddy was pulling off the road so that I could jump out to take the picture of the sun setting over the ocean...when you coughed and then spit up multiple times. What had to have been your whole dinner and then some came up. You cried so hard! I can not blame you for this, I am sure I would have too! We were thankfully right across the street, Daddy got us home quickly! Since your threw up was everywhere, Daddy just pulled you and your car seat completely out of the car and carried it upstairs with you in it! I helped Addie get out of the car, she was so concerned about you. She was sad and hoped that you would be OK. She is such a compassionate big sister! You are very blessed!
We got you all cleaned up in the bath tub, and then I cuddled you on the porch looking at the ocean as it got dark. Addie was showing us pictures on the iPad of you guys growing up. We then all went in to read books and go to bed.
I hope you feel better tomorrow, little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment