Sunday, March 29, 2015

I love you so much

Dear John,

This morning at church a mom and her high school aged son were sitting in front of us. At the end of the service, when we stood up to sing one last worship song, he grabbed for his mom's hand and worshipped. 

This made me remember all of the times that you have come up to me and have goven me the biggest hug and have missed me on the cheek. You say "Mommy, I love you so much!" I love that you have added so much at the end. I know that I have written about this in the past, but I am glad it was not just a passing moment and you have kept don't no it. I pray that we can have the same loving relationship that the mother and son appeared to have in front of me today.

I asked them if I could pray for them afterwards to bless their relationship and they quickly agreed! The son drew his mother close into a hug. I just prayed that God would bless their relationship, allowing the mom to see life from her son's perspective. But also that he can see life from the lense of all of his mother's dreams and wishes even from the time he was as young as you! 

I love you too, John, SO MUCH!


No comments: