Dear Addie,
Wow! The time has come...the start of your schooling, the first day of Kindergarten. After the past 3 years at Ourday for preschool, I think you and I were well prepared for day number 1. There were no tears on either of our faces, but it was hard for me to drop you off and think where did the last five and a half years quickly go.
You were absolutely adorable in your Kindergarten uniform with your rather large backpack on your back as you walked into your new school building - Primrose at Polaris. Your daddy and I wanted you to start in full day Kindergarten and that is why we sent you to the private kindergarten versus starting in the Westerville school district.
Your first day was a success, although you kept saying that you don't like all of the homework! Even though you worked on these worksheets at school during the day, you considered them homework. I hate to break it to you sweetheart, but there will be much more actual homework in your future. But, guess what, you have a Mommy and a Daddy that are very willing to help you be successful!
![]() |
| Traditional Photo holding your K sign |
![]() |
| Outside Primrose |


No comments:
Post a Comment