Just a short quick note...you ran upstairs this morning after one of your morning rituals so excited for me to come down to see what you did.
Starting this month, you have created a list of your stuff that you have to do in a specific order.
1. You wake up to wave good bye to daddy from outside on the porch.
2. You eat your oatmeal and usually one small pancake.
3. You check off the day on your calendars. One you move the current day card and the other you check off the day with a marker.
4. You go downstairs to write the date on the chalkboard.
5. You get dressed in your school uniform.
6. You brush your teeth using the tooth brushing app
7. You have me create your spikey do!
Most days this is the order, but it can alter somewhat.
So on this day, I obliged you to go downstairs and see why you were so excited and wanted to show me something. When I did I was very impressed. You had not only written 12 (albeit backwards) but also October! You had memorized the spelling of the month name! Even when asked you spelled it correctly. I am constantly amazed at your photographic memory!

No comments:
Post a Comment