Dear John,
As I just wrote a post about a conversation that Addie and I had about the Bible verse John 3:16, I wanted to share a memory with you too. On the day before Thanksgiving, your Pre-K 1 class was playing a game of thankfulness. Mrs. Dolan took a video of this and shared it with us on the Primrose app. A beachball was rolled to you and you told her that the color landed on green. She read you a question that must have related to that green color. "John, what are you thankful for," she said. In your small, sweet voice you replied, "Jesus!" Mrs. Dolan repeated you and asked if there was anything else that you were thankful for, and you didn't add anything else. I love that you shared Jesus in your class. I pray that you are able to keep doing that as you grow up!

No comments:
Post a Comment